The modified Canon 350D body I ordered from Romania arrived in double quick time. Posted in Romania on Monday and delivered here on Thursday. Some of our local mail takes longer than that. To recap, the internal manufacturer's filter which cuts out IR was changed for one which allows IR through. Then the focussing has to be recalibrated as IR light focusses at a slightly different point. Gave it a quick trial to make sure everything was working properly. As with the Fuji IS-1 the photos taken can look a little bland:
This one was processed using the Mac app Simply HDR to improve detail and contrast:
As I think the telephone wires detract I used the Inpainting Brush in Affinity Photo to remove them:
Cheltenham and the longest day.
1 hour ago