It's about five weeks since I planted the seeds which I hoped would become giant strawberry plants. So far just one has shown signs of life:
Now it's a question of nurturing it to full size and waiting for some runners to produce more plants.
I think I mentioned previously that my wooden lean-to shed was rapidly rotting. I had ordered a plastic shed to replace it. That arrived unannounced yesterday morning so I spent the day demolishing the old and erecting the new:
Astounding what can be achieved with a lump hammer and a wrecking bar!
Plenty of clearing and tidying up left to do once the old joints stop aching a bit.
During the demolition process a movement caught my eye:
One of the garden frogs decided it would be safer to move further away from the action.
Standen House - dressed for Christmas
1 hour ago