I replaced the recorder I use with the nature cameras. The old one was very clumsy when it came to extracting bits of video. The new one has a much easier mouse operated interface, once it has been mastered. At the same time I moved the camera which used to monitor for visiting Hedgehogs as I hadn't seen one this year. Now it monitors the bird bath for a change:
A bit of test video:
I think I need to clean the lens again and I am still making adjustments to the recorded quality and length of motion detected video as there are quite a few menu choices to play with on the recorder. Next job is to get sound on the recordings - should be fun!
In a Rut of Rubbishness
11 hours ago